Minnesota State is making a difference. From the students we serve, to our business partners, to those we employ, chances are good you or someone you know has benefited from the work of your state colleges and universities.
- Minnesota State is the third largest system of state colleges and universities in the United States and the largest in the state with 30 colleges, 7 universities, and 54 campuses
- We serve 340,000+ students each year, with more Students of Color and American Indian Students attending our colleges and universities than all other higher education providers in Minnesota combined
- We offer the lowest tuition in Minnesota, with 54% of our college students and 62% of our university students who receive financial aid
- We employ more than 15,300 dedicated faculty and staff focused on student success
- We provide more than 4,000 academic programs, including 743 fully online programs
- We have more than 13,500 customized and specialized training, occupational, and professional classes
- We award more than 38,000 degrees, certificates, and diplomas annually
- 65% of Minnesota residents pursue an undergraduate credential with a Minnesota State college or university
- 89.5% of Minnesota State students place jobs in a related field of study
- We have 7,000+ employer partnerships across Minnesota State colleges and universities
- Minnesota State contributed over $8.0 billion to the state’s economy
You must be logged in to post a comment.