The Luther Automotive Group recently launched a new initiative called Luther Tech Trac dedicated to supporting a select group of the best and brightest technical college students who have shown passion and ambition for a career in Automotive Technician fields. The program provides students with many benefits including:
- Tuition sponsorship of up to $2,000 per year for completion of an accredited, 2-year certificate or degrees, a total of up to $4,000 in sponsorship• Paid, part-time work at one of the Luther Group Dealerships while in school
- A fast-track transition to full-time employment at a Luther Group Dealership Service Center upon graduation
- Personalized, on-the-job career mentorship and skills development coaching from a Luther Master Technician
- Hands-on experience with state-of the art diagnostic technology and repair equipment
- Eligibility for a Tool Grant of up to $2,000 at time of hire into full-time employment after graduation
- Stay-on bonus of $1,000 after one year of full-time employment with an additional $2,000 after three years.
The Luther Tech Trac Student Sponsorships are open students who are pursuing careers as Automotive Technicians, Body Technicians, Paint and Refinishing Technicians, Glass Technicians, and Graphics Specialists.
If you have additional specific questions, email Luther at [email protected]