Please review the TCOE Awards Criteria before filling out the nomination form.
Deadline for nominations and all supporting documents is June 1st, 2022. Supporting document information is at the bottom of this page. Please submit materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Documentation Guidelines
**REQUIRED FOR NOMINATION**
1. A minimum of three (3) letters of support from a variety of sources is required. As many letters of support as you wish may be submitted by email or mail (addresses below) by June 1st. One of those three (3) letters can be from the nominator.
2. The following are examples of sources for nomination letters. Sources are not limited to only those on this list.
- Past and Present Professional Colleagues
- Past and Present Administrators
- Past and Present Students
- Past and Present Parents of Students
3. Letters of Support, as well as any other common knowledge of the nominee, will be used the Awards Committee to assess whether the nominee sufficiently meets the award criteria. Please make sure that the contact information of the writers is included in the letters.
All nomination materials are due, either
by email or post, on June 1st
Minnesota State Transportation Center of Excellence
Attn: Cassidy Jelen
1300 145th St. East
Rosemount, MN 55068
The Awards Committee reserves the right to withhold conference of any award in any given year. All nominations shall be kept in an active file for up to three (3) years, and may be extended at the discretion of the Awards Committee.